[mapguide-users] MG2.0 install with other web applications

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 30 13:50:58 EDT 2008

Yes, I've seen this too.  You can't run 1.1 and 2.0 apps in the same
application pool.

Technically, you only need a single application pool for each .Net
version, but really should probably create a separate pool just for
MapGuide.  This can be shared across all of the MapGuide virtual
directories if you want.

You can also run MapGuide outside of your default website.  Just export
the current mapguide virtual directory (or maybe the website) to a
config file and then re-import the mapguide virtual directory into the
new website.  Make sure to set up the alternate application pool before
doing this though.

Jason