[mapguide-users] Map doesn't zoom and center after search&select

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 04:53:37 EDT 2008

haris kurtagic wrote:

> Hi Dragan,
>
> Perhaps Spatia index ?
> Perhaps not easy to setup test but you could try with Fdo2Fdo to run
> query with spatial intersect envelope against that Oracle view.

Hi Haris.

Now i tried with one layer (not view). Object are on their exact
coordinates, and spatial index is set for this table, but centering also
doesn't work.

If I'll be unable to do this, then I'll try to extract x and y from geometry
column "manually" through php. Could you mail me your template for creating
empty table with DEFAULT geometry type? Just to see if there's something
wrong with the table.