[mapguide-users] Can I use win-1250 charset with king.oracle provider?

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 14:23:18 EDT 2008

Hi all.

Unfortunately, all tables that I have to use are in win-1250 Eastern
european encoding. Because of this, I don't see any characters on feature
labels which use eastern european characters. Same is with feature
properties.

I searched this forum and documentation, but I couldn't find anything about
setting charset. I need win-1250 charset in mapFrame, properties pane and
Task pane. Is this achievable?