[mapguide-users] Problem loading tif files

wkhattak Wajid.Khattak at keynetix.com
Tue Aug 5 03:47:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to load up tif based raster data using GDAL provider within MG
Enterprise 2009.I have created a utility that creates the config file
required by GDAL provider. I can see the files referenced by the data
connection within Maestro but the moment I click on 'View Data' within MG,
it comes up with a Debug error & crashes the MG service. On the flip side,
GDAL provider works perfectly with ecw file format (but MG seems to crash
when the same ecw files are viewed using Autodesk's Raster provider which is
apparantly due to the large amount of data that I am trying to display). I
was wondering if someone could shed some light as to what exacly is the
problem?

reagrds,

W Khattak