[mapguide-users] fusion - default tool selected?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Aug 6 19:06:07 EDT 2008

I'm using Studio / Maestro to design this, so I'm not 100% sure where
this would be getting called. Judging by the content of the index.html
files in the templates folders, it looks to me like I just modify the
"fusionInitialized" function....is that right? (I'd just try it right
now, but I'm home!)

Andrew