[mapguide-users] fusion - default tool selected?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Aug 7 12:49:17 EDT 2008

I was wondering if you could do something like that. It seemed odd that
you activatetool required an argument. Anyway, that line does work (with
the newest Fusion from the SVN).....so documented or undocumented, I'll
take it. The only thing that it doesn't do, is make the tool depressed
(ie, it still looks like no tool is active). But that's no big
deal....It really would be a good addition to the permanent code for the
templates though...I'd suggest having the Select tool be the default
one, for what it's worth. Thanks for the help!

Andrew

Jason Birch wrote:
> Mike,
>
> In the Nanaimo CemeteryMap, I think Paul did something like this:
>
>      Fusion.getWidgetsByType('Pan')[0].activateTool();
>
> Could this just be added to the initialized callback, or is it an
> undocumented function (heh, as opposed to all the other undocumented
> documented functions) that shouldn't be encouraged?
>
> Jason

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163