[mapguide-users] trouble replicating interstate symbol definition

Jonathan Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Thu Aug 7 15:57:18 EDT 2008

Martin,

I appreciate all the help that you have given. I have located an
Autodesk white paper on the subject that I am currently using to create
a path symbol for the interstate. For anyone else's reference, it is
located at
http://www.rand.com/imaginit/1/pdfs/technology/software/building_symbol_libraries_with_autodesk_mapguide_enterprise_2009.pdf.
In there, it does state that 1.2 should be able to handle definitions
for highway shields.

I would be curious if anyone still using MGOS 1.2 and symbol
definitions, or a developer, would be able to use the image I have
provided to successfully create a symbol definition. Perhaps 1.2 has
issues accessing stored images? Everything created by paths so far has
worked with no problems.

Thanks again for the help.