[mapguide-users] DWF EPLOT Only one Layer can be selectable and have data

Scott Hameister scotth at mpower-tech.com
Mon Aug 11 15:50:39 EDT 2008

I Went through and Used the Plot to DWF code "EPLOT.PHP" to create DWF
output.
My DWF opens just fine....However a few Odd things in their behaviour....It
only allows me to have one layer that is selectable for getting Object
Properties from.

In my map I have PLSS/Section corners that are selectable and Data is
Displayable in the AJAX viewer, same With my Parcels Layer...When i publish
to DWF only the Top most (PLSS corners) layer is ever published as
selectable and having Object Properties on it...I moved the Parcels to the
top then they worked and the PLSS corners didnt, even with only the PLSS
corners layer on.

So I did an advanced search on The PLSS corners by an ID and Voila its in
the DWF, but when i click on the Object hyperlink it wont zoom to that
feature, i do an advanced search on parcels and the Hyperlink works...Is
this a bug in the $mappingService->GeneratePlot Code?