[mapguide-users] Tooltip on the marker

gracecwl gracecwl at sains.com.my
Tue Aug 12 20:26:44 EDT 2008

Hi Kenneth,

I no fill out resourceID because i create new 'temporary layer' like in
sheboygan example.
I have try with column name but still same problem- no output.
I cant try with load the layer manually, since that is a new  temporary
layer.However, i try the tooltip state ment in manual load without any
problem.

thanks and regards,
grace