[mapguide-users] Tooltip on the marker

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Aug 14 02:58:47 EDT 2008

I found nothing wrong with the file, and the fact that it shows the
features indicates that it works correctly.
I just remembered a few things:
1. In a previous version of MapGuide, tooltips would only show on
selectable layers
2. There exists a flag called "hastooltips" in the runtime layer. I'm
not sure that you can get to it easily though.
3. The point used for the tooltip is IIRC 2 'units' in each direction.
If a map is in meters and the width is 10000 km, some pixels are not
being mapped, and cannot display tooltips.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S