[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0.1 Crash Issues

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 11:23:58 EDT 2008

The old server is no longer in use so I can't give specifics on its specs.
The new box is:

Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition SP2
2x Intel Xeon CPU E5410 (Quad Core) 2.33GHz
IIS6 - Worker Isolation Mode (8 Worker Process Web Garden for MGOS
Application Pool)
4GB RAM

Attached is my serverconfig.ini file. I didn't make many changes to it,
other than changing the repository paths. I honestly am not 100% sure of
what effects most of the settings have on the system.

Here's a list of the currently available urls in case someone might can see
something I've done in the maps that could cause some of my problems:

http://www.tscmaps.com/mapguide/mapviewer/?state=ms&county=forrest
http://www.tscmaps.com/mapguide/mapviewer/?state=ms&county=lafayette
http://www.tscmaps.com/mapguide/mapviewer/?state=ms&county=lee
http://www.tscmaps.com/mapguide/mapviewer/?state=ms&county=lowndes
http://www.tscmaps.com/mapguide/mapviewer/?state=ms&county=oktibbeha
http://www.tscmaps.com/mapguide/mapviewer/?state=ms&county=sunflower
http://www.tscmaps.com/mapguide/mapviewer/?state=ms&county=tunica
http://www.tscmaps.com/mapguide/mapviewer/?state=ms&county=winston

They all use the same layer styles...I just copy the layers to a new county
folder, change where the file points to and add it to a new county map. Each
county has a set of ECW raster files.