[mapguide-users] Scribble R2

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:07:23 EDT 2008

On more of a personal level is there a reason why you didn't make this with
Fusion in mind. I have bounced the idea of using the Flexible or Standard
layouts quite a bit and the one thing that gets me is will Fusion become
standard as far as development and support. Any thoughts on your
preferences?