[mapguide-users] Create layer from oracle database without spatial data

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sun Aug 17 15:41:46 EDT 2008

The layer/table must have a primary key, and that primary key must be
detected/assigned for selection to work.
The easy way is to simply add an autoincrementing number column to the
table.
Some people reported trouble when using strings or doubles as the
primary key on Oracle.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S