[mapguide-users] Using .NET Api to connect from a different Machine

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 01:10:43 EDT 2008

ok, the solution is that you need to change the two settings in the
serverconfig.ini for this to work

[SiteConnectionProperties]
IpAddress = 127.0.0.1

[GeneralProperties]
MachineIp = 127.0.0.1

It's all a bit redundant, as mapguide won't start if they are
different and the server listens on all ip addresses
anyway, not just the configured address