[mapguide-users] Fusion - how to set min zoom level?

Rodolfo Moreno rmoreno at voxiva.com
Fri Aug 22 11:17:19 EDT 2008

I suposse that you are using studio 2009, well first you must define an
extent greater that your layers.
These values are accordign to your preference. It depends that how many you
want to zoom out.
Next you have that setting the map widget located in your flexible layout.
Choose the radio button option "use custom view" and place the scale and the
center coordinates of you preference. These values will determine the
initial zoom.

Regards

Andrew DeMerchant wrote:

> In my Fusion maps, I've just noticed that I can't zoom out beyond my
> initial map view. The zoom slider starts out at the bottom - this
> happens on all of my Fusion layouts. How do I set a different zoom out
> max limit (using Studio / Maestro)?
>
> Andrew
> --
> 	*Andrew DeMerchant*