[mapguide-users] upload a new template for flexible layout

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Sat Aug 23 10:01:11 EDT 2008

You shouldn't need to re-start the server, but you may need to re-start Studio, or a least right-click in the template list and pick "Refresh".

In order for the template to show up in Studio, you need to create a template info XML file for it in the following location:

<MgInstallLocation>\WebServerExtensions\www\fusion\templates\mapguide

This folder should already contain similar XML files for the other templates (e.g. aqua.xml, limegold.xml, slate.xml etc.)

Chris.