[mapguide-users] passing data using invoeurl

James Card James.Card at calcad.com
Mon Aug 25 12:17:24 EDT 2008

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:26:59 -0700, <ed57gmc-bus at yahoo.com> wrote:

> You apparently have several pages on MGOS. I tried to find a link to
> them on your website. Do you have an index?

Since you asked so nicely....  :-)

We have added some theming tools to our site at
<URL:http://www.calcad.com/MGOS/>. We had some users who wanted to specify
theme colors, fill styles, line styles, and line weights for layers in the
map, but they didn't want to learn how to use WebStudio or Maestro. We
developed these resources so they could see the available options, and so
we could easily verify that the LayerDefinition matched the theme
specifications they had given us.

--
James Card
California CAD Solutions, Inc.