[mapguide-users] Lack of coordinate systems

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Tue Aug 26 06:08:05 EDT 2008

Hi Kenneth,

It certainly seems to be the same problem, but I have tried the solution
(copying categories.txt into the both the nad directory and the data
directory and setting the PROJ_LIB environment variable to the nad
directory) but it doesn't seem to fix the problem. I have checked
permissions and this file has exactly the same permissions as everything
else in the directory. When I enumerate the coordinate system categories I
still only see the arbitrary X-Y option.

Can someone who "fixed" this issue confirm whether they copied or moved the
categories.txt file from the server directory, what the permissions are on
it once it's moved, and whether they have the GDAL_DATA and PROJ_LIB
environment variables set when they start the server. I am starting mgserver
as root- is this likely to be part of the problem?

Thanks

Jo