[mapguide-users] Is there a file size limit?

BradM masonb at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue Aug 26 17:08:15 EDT 2008

We do have a generalized layer that we display to about 1:250,000 and then we
switch to the watershed atlas.  The atlas is then available for the larger
scales.  The line style is a simple blue line.  We didn't want to re-process
the atlas because it would take a lot of work and it worked fine with
MGE2008.  But I suppose we could generalize it and cut it up into many parts
if needed.
thanks
brad