[mapguide-users] Search Query and shorter url's

jamesdudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 06:33:41 EST 2008

Sumedho wrote:

> I tried the custom search tool but it didnt return any results. There was
> an error in the search query. I am using .shp files so wondering if
> something is up with that.
>
> I am interested in the ad hoc query command shown in the live application
> gallery. It says that the source is downloadable but I can't find it
> anywhere. Thanks for the help.

Which example apllication do you mean?
Have you tried the sample application -
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/2.0.x-samples
I downloaded the dotnetviewrsample and ammended the query example from it.

Regards

James

-----
Straightforward solutions to take care of your business
http://www.software-matters.co.uk Software Matters