[mapguide-users] How to create filled polygon from data file?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Dec 1 08:03:04 EST 2008

I'm pretty sure you can't do this through Studio (hapilly corrected).
It would be straightforward through code.
Simply create the WKT for the polygons like "POLYGON((" + points string
+ "))",
and insert this with the Fdo Insert/Update command (avalible from the
MapGuide API).

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S