[mapguide-users] XML Parser error for Feature Sources

cagray colin.gray at 1spatial.com
Mon Dec 1 11:53:03 EST 2008

I tried your example and I always get an error of:

when I do:

 fs.Parameter["DefaultFilePath"] = "C:\my.shp";

or other similar attempts for other providers. If I take this line out it
creates the resource no problem. Do you know why this would happen?

Also I tried to download the help (MaestroAPI.chm) off the website but none
of the help links work. Have I done something daft?

Any help is appreciated.
Colin