[mapguide-users] Problem with plot DWF (to Brian Berdel)

Sergio Nistal Calvo serginistal at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:41:14 EST 2008

Hi, and I'm sorry for many mails:

Only I have one problem. I have installed the program Autodesk design review, version 9.0.0.96. With this program works for me the plot of DWF of Sheboygan, but not with my data type shp, sbx, sbn, dbf, idx and shx (or with the transformation to sdf with fdo2fdo). (The message is: "Your current version of Design Review does not support files of this type") Do I need to install another program? What is the problem? I saw in this link http://www.mail-archive.com/mapguide-users@lists.osgeo.org/msg03539.html the same problem, but I didn´t see the solution. Brian, can you help me?

Thanks.