[mapguide-users] Share an Invoke Script ??

jamesdudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 05:02:36 EST 2008

Hi,

Could you please give me a little help with your invoke script?

I created a new invoke script on my web layout - do i copy and paste your
script exactly in to the Script to invoke window?

When my script is ready how do i use it? I dragged the icon from the command
list to the Toolbar list and started my map but it didn't work i just have a
page of code instead of the map.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
James

-----
Straightforward solutions to take care of your business
http://www.software-matters.co.uk Software Matters