[mapguide-users] Edit Layer

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:05:39 EST 2008

Hi,
Thanks

In ur code

Dim sessionID As String = Request.Params("SESSIONID")
Dim mapdefinition As String = Request.Params("MAPDEFINITION")
Dim layername As String = Request.Params("LAYERNAME")
Dim newFilter As String = Request.Params("NEWFILTER")

1) from where it will come.i mean  Request.Params("SESSIONID") ,
Request.Params("MAPDEFINITION") ,Request.Params("LAYERNAME") ,
Request.Params("NEWFILTER")  all these things

Regards,
Padmini