[mapguide-users] New King.Oracle 0.8 - improved performance

born2bwild edelaite at mairie-metz.fr
Tue Dec 9 03:48:25 EST 2008

Hi,

I test with a new instance with only 1 table like :

 Nom                                       NULL ?   Type
 ----------------------------------------- --------
----------------------------

 GID                                                     NUMBER(10)
 GEOMETRY                                           MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY
 APIC_STYLE                                         VARCHAR2(2000)
 DESIGNA                                              VARCHAR2(400)
 IDENT                                                 VARCHAR2(400)
 APIC_SPACE                                         NUMBER(10)
 APIC_STATE                                         NUMBER(10)
 APIC_CDATE                                         DATE
 APIC_MDATE                                         DATE

In "http://...../schemareport/describeschema.php"

With the owner in feature source, i got :
"Failed to retrieve message for "MgIndexOutOfRangeException". The value is
invalid because it is too large. "

width another user  in feature source, i got :
"An exception occurred in FDO component. ORA-00933:SQL command not properly
ended"

And in Maestro, when i want to create a new layer, i got (either with owner
or other user) :

"Failed to read schema from data source. Thet operation gave the error
massage : (559) MgFdoException : An Excetion occured in FDO component.
ORA-00933:SQL command not properly ended
Exception occured in method MgServerDescribeSchema.ExecuteDescribeSchema at
line 176 in file
d:\build\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_30.11\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp"