[mapguide-users] How to get centre of buffer?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Dec 9 07:44:01 EST 2008

I'm unsure what is supported by FDO/MapGuide.
When the work becomes a bit complicated like this,
I prefer to use the TF.Net suite:
http://code.google.com/p/tf-net/

It provides some easy to use spatial operations, and can read MapGuide
directly, as well as WKT or GML.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S