[mapguide-users] How to highlight an area on a map?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Dec 9 09:44:55 EST 2008

This is a method I use for buffering an object, and reading the
resulting wkt:

public static string Buffer(string inputWKT, double bufferSize)
{
    MgWktReaderWriter wktReaderWriter = new MgWktReaderWriter();
    MgGeometry geom = wktReaderWriter.Read(inputWKT);

    geom = geom.Buffer(bufferSize, null);
    return wktReaderWriter.Write(geom);
}

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S