[mapguide-users] Execute a script with mapgudie studio 2.0

ziburudebian at free.fr ziburudebian at free.fr
Fri Dec 12 05:03:56 EST 2008

I means that in my layout file in mapguide studio, i parameter the new command
(tools and menus) : i create a new custom command : 'Execute a script'. In the
aera 'Adding Parameters' Mapguide studio Help indicate that you must edit the
name of your script : so i take myfile.aspx.
But when i run, nothing occurs !
Thanks