[mapguide-users] Windows Apache 2.2 MapGuide 2.01 ASP.NET

ZoffoMan zoffo at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 16:15:53 EST 2008

Has anyone succesfully got Apache 2.2 running MapGuide 2.02 running
mod_aspnet and mod_isapi
serving ASP.NET mapguide solutions?  I thought it might be more "stable"
than IIS serving .net?

I did not use the WebServiceExtension version, I installed non-ssl apache
2.2 and Configless WebServiceExtensions (along with the mapguide server) PHP
seems to do its thing fine.
I can run simple aspx pages - but i am not sure about the fcgi and .net
mappings.  Any thoughts?

-----
-ZoffoMan