[mapguide-users] Windows Apache 2.2 MapGuide 2.01 ASP.NET

ZoffoMan zoffo at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 18:49:55 EST 2008

It is running my aspx page fine.  I just can't get
http://localhost/mapguide/mapviewernet/ajaxviewer.aspx?...........
to execute.  It's prolly a silly change to httpd.conf.
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule php5_module modules/php5apache2_2.dll
LoadModule mgmapagent_module modules/mod_mgmapagent.so
LoadModule aspdotnet_module modules/mod_aspdotnet.so

  Alias /mapviewernet "C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet"

  # Allow asp.net scripts to be executed in the /mapviewernet
  <Directory "C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet">
    Options FollowSymlinks ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    DirectoryIndex *.aspx
    #default the index page to .htm and .aspx
  </Directory>

Andy Morsell wrote:

> I looked into this a couple of years ago and the big problem is that
> mod_aspedotnet only supports the .NET Framework 1.1.  The MapGuide .NET
> web
> extensions require .NET 2.0 so it's questionable whether it would work.
> It
> looks like a new version is under development, but has not been released
> yet
> due to not much motion within the project.
>
> http://mod-aspdotnet.sourceforge.net/
>
> Andy Morsell, P.E.
> Spatial Integrators, Inc.
> www.SpatialGIS.com