[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0.2 and GDAL and King Oracle 0.8.5

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:47:15 EST 2008

Harris, good stuff mate!, it's definitely improved a lot!

SDF still seems to be at least 25% faster lighter datasets were much
better, the heavier datasets
still did slow down a lot more

I was testing the same data written out via FDO2FDO in SDF fro Oracle

I did end up getting the classic old "an unclassified exception
occurred" in mappingutil.cpp line 768
after a while, I'm using the latest king oracle version off your site with 2.0.2

Dennis, I have no idea what your on about?

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 11:44 PM, djonio <djonio at miami-airport.com> wrote:

> Zac,
>
> It's kinda like having this great wide receiver that always dropping the
> ball. Do you play him or not???
> Really, what I would really like to know is if "training camp" is going to
> fix this guy or not.
>
> r,
> dennis

Zac Spitzer -