[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0.2 and GDAL and King Oracle 0.8.5

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:15:41 EST 2008

anyway,  the update on the GDAL issue is that the Autodesk team looked
into it and couldn't
reproduce it, so i created a proper test case for it, which they were
able to reproduce the problem with
but they had used up the allocated time for the issue so we are still
waiting on that one

apparently steve is going to look into it again in the new year

the moral of the story is to always file really good clear test cases! :)

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 1:00 AM, djonio <djonio at miami-airport.com> wrote:

> Ooops ...
>
> American football analogy ... it is the primary job of a wide receiver to
> catch the ball ... if he can't catch it he is of very little use ...
>
> I shall strive to become more culturally sensitve ;-)
>
> r,
> dennis

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com