[mapguide-users] mapguide 2.0 rasters

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Dec 18 04:05:04 EST 2008

The error comes because you are trying to load rasters with Studio.
That feature only works with MapGuide Enterprise.
As noted by Zac, you must use the Gdal provider.

You can find some info here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuides/RasterFeatureSource

The steps are roughly the same for Studio, but there are less options
for Gdal.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S