[mapguide-users] Fusion and .NET Development

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Tue Dec 23 14:19:07 EST 2008

The equivalent functions in Fusion can all be found in
MapGuideViewerApi.js and MapGuide.js files in the ..\fusion\mapguide\
folder.  Open those two files and you will see all the functions.  I
believe the two you are looking for are:
getSessionID();
getMapName();

you could access them through
window.top.Fusion.getWidgetById('Map').getSessionID();

or you could add a reference to MapGuide.js in your index.html file and
then just call getSessionID();

note:  if you are using IE, I had some problems adding a reference to
those 2 files due to there being a comma after the curly brace of the
last item in a list.  I can point you to a post about this if need be.

-Mark Pendergraft