Re[mapguide-users] ad Polyline Co ordinates

JavedPune jaspune at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:21:42 EST 2008

Hey

I am tring to fetch Polyline Coordinate information from the selection.

Dim byteReader As MgByteReader = featureReader.GetGeometry("Geometry")
Dim geometry As MgGeometry = geometryReaderWriter.Read(byteReader)

After this if I want to create LinearRing from geomtery I can not do I have
to use boundary function which gives only two points. Please advice me how
to get Polyline CoOrdinate information. (I am selecting polyline for sure
eveything else is working correct but the line coordinates)

MY QUESTION IS HOW TO FETCH POLYLINE COORDINATE FROM GEOMETRYREADERWRITER

Regards

javed