[mapguide-users] Issues with fonts not displaying after loading ttf font files.

PAUL DE LEUR pauldeleur at hardiegrant.com.au
Tue Feb 5 19:43:14 EST 2008

I have loaded ttf font files into my windows font folder on my local machine
and also on to the mapguide server but when styling a feature label for a
SDF layer the font is ignored even though i am able to select the font from
within the style a label dialog box. If i use the "BOLD or "ITALIC" buttons
the font then displays as Italic or bold but turning them off causes the
feature to not display in the SDF layer.

Has anyone had this problem before and managed to resolve the issue.

Using a simple font like ARIAL does not have the issue