[mapguide-users] IS the Mapguide 2.0.0 Java API backwards compatible?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Feb 8 03:16:39 EST 2008

I have noticed a change in the API, where some classes are now inherited
from MgGuardDisposable.
I'm not entirely sure what side effects this may have, but I'm guessing
that it will fail to de-serialize classes, giving an error like 'Invalid
Stream'.
Apart from that, you obviously have to know what methods you can't use
with a 1.2 server.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S