[mapguide-users] Feature Joins absolutely broken in MGOS 2.0.0 RC1

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Mon Feb 11 11:42:39 EST 2008

The message "The current feature source has no feature classes, and cannot
support joins" is some strange message that MapGuide Studio spits out due to
some caching problem (I believe). If you restart the MapGuide Server after
breaking a join, you should be able to repair or create a new join.

But you are right about RC2, something seriously broke since 1.2. Feature
Joins is an integral feature (excuse the pun) for us and is a important
factor in us moving to 2.0

- Jackie