[mapguide-users] Feature Joins absolutely broken in MGOS 2.0.0 RC1

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Wed Feb 13 02:44:31 EST 2008

Jackie,

Can you provide additional information as the issue with ticket 429 was easy for me to reproduce and then fix?

What OS you are running? Apache or IIS web tier?
Did you update both server and web tier?

Does this same issue happen on a completely new server install with a fresh unused repository?
Perhaps it is related to the migration of your repository as I verified this defect with a brand new install of RC2.

Can you send me your feature source and layer definition XML files so that I can examine them?

Thanks,
Bruce