[mapguide-users] Postgis Selection Problem (additional)

J Manafi jonathan.manafi at cctechnol.com
Fri Feb 15 11:51:24 EST 2008

I have a similar problem to this one. We have a script that allows us to
search for specific regions on our map, and once we select the one we want,
we click the name to zoom to that region and it is selected on the map. In
MG 1.2, once selected, the properties of that region would be output for us;
but in 2.0.x, the region is highlighted as if selected, but no properties
are available. Just for the sake of argument, I changed our image renderer
to GD and experienced the same results. Any updates on this?