[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0 patch for MG Studio 2008 problem

Francisco J Rojas D francisco.rojas at dasoft.com.mx
Fri Feb 15 12:57:01 EST 2008

Hi:

The Problem is that you have installed a PREVIEW version of MapGuide Studio
2008, prior to 1.2.0.4103.

I have already double check and If I patch the preview version of MapGuide
Studio 2008 v 1.2.0.31xx, I have the same issue as you, but if I patch the
final commercial version, v 1.2.0.4103, the patch works fine.

Francisco Javier Rojas Duran.