[mapguide-users] login.php returns blank page

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Tue Feb 19 11:25:48 EST 2008

Just to say I also have this replicated on IIS...

 - I have had no issues with PHP and the admin page on the previous 3 RCs
and gone through the usual troubleshooting.  PHP is running and most of the
web-tier tests are OK.  PHP is associated with php5isapi.dll.

 Crispin