[mapguide-users] MG 2.0 RC4 selection ALMOST working

ary sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 02:55:32 EST 2008

Still doesn't work for me with the same problem as before and even worst. I couldn't made selection for all object. Prior to RC4, i could select object consists of 4 corner. Now i can't select anything.. Selection tool doesn't render selected object but shows object properties, number of object selected (in statusbar)

Another problem of this release is my page cannot be displayed often. It complain about there are too many people accessing the web site..

Kind regards,

Ary Sucaya