[mapguide-users] MapStudio Open Source

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Feb 20 18:00:10 EST 2008

Hello list.

I just put out next version of the MapStudio Open Source application
(1.0.4).
This new version contains functionality for translating the application
into other languages.

It now supports extensions on Widgets in Fusion applications.
I have created editors for all the basic widget extensions, and added a
grid to support custom/unknown extension.

For the next version I will focus on building customized editors for the
known FDO providers.

Thanks to everyone who has given feedback on the project so far.

--
Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S