[mapguide-users] MGOS 2 RC4 Observations

Jackie Ng jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au
Fri Feb 22 00:52:47 EST 2008

My observations so far:

- Feature Joins are now working properly again (took 3 RCs to get there),
but performance has somewhat degraded as a result.

- There are lots of minor bugs/annoyances/usability problems with Fusion
and/or the 5 example templates. Case in point: the number of Fusion related
bugs I've filed on Trac.

My view as a result is to stay w/ 1.2 for a bit longer, and use 2.0 as a
testbed for new Fusion-driven designs, with full migration on the next 2.x
point release.

- Jackie