[mapguide-users] MGOS 2 RC4 on CentOS Build problems

Craig Miller craig.miller at spatialminds.com
Mon Feb 25 14:22:38 EST 2008

Andy,

I’ve been meaning to introduce myself for a while now.  I studied Geography
as an undergrad with Brook Durant of the City of Bellevue and he thought we
might have something in common professionally.  Given that we are on the
same mailing list, it looks like he was right.  I’ve worked for a few
different organizations around the state since 1990 (Roy F. Weston, Chelan
County Conservation District, US Forest Service Wenatchee Forestry Sciences
Lab, CH2M Hill, Battelle PNW National Labs Remote Sensing Group, and the US
Army Yakima Training Center).  I went to grad school at the University of
Maine NCGIA and earned a degree in Spatial Information Science and
Engineering after which I went to work for Autodesk a C++ and Java
programmer/architect for several years.  I now run my own company, Spatial
Minds, in Mount Vernon, WA developing both my own software and doing some
consulting work.  I use a variety of open source products (gdal, Antigrain
Geometry, PostGIS, and Mapguide) and was largely an ESRI GIS Analyst/Manager
prior to grad school.

I read you bio on OSGEO so I know a little about you, but I wanted to
introduce myself as a fellow Washingtonian.  Let me know if you ever need
anything.

Did you get your build working?

Craig