[mapguide-users] Anybody else having trouble with the sample in RC4?

Jon Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Wed Feb 27 09:14:51 EST 2008

I am trying to use the ajaxviewersample in RC4.  It loads, but some things
don't seem to be working correctly.  For example, on the "Find Address"
task, the two examples provided (601 north 5th street & 720 Riverfront
Drive) are not found.  Also, the "Query" task throws a compilation error on
line 239: Compiler Error Message: CS1502: The best overloaded method match
for
'OSGeo.MapGuide.MgCoordinateSystemTransform.MgCoordinateSystemTransform(System.IntPtr,
bool)' has some invalid arguments

Am I the only one having these problems?  I didn't see a version of the
sample code specific to RC4, so I suppose it's possible that I have an
outdated version...

Jon