[mapguide-users] Anybody else having trouble with the sample in RC4?

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 28 17:14:32 EST 2008

You are correct Jackie.

As pointed out in the RFC you can no longer create the MgCoordinateSystemTransform class directly, instead you must use the MgCoordinateSystemFactory to do it for you.

You will need to change the code to call the MgCoordinateSystemFactory GetTransform() API instead of trying to use the MgCoordinateSystemTransform() constructor directly.

Bruce