[mapguide-users] Server instabillity

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Feb 29 03:45:15 EST 2008

Yes, I tried disabling the pool function, and I appears stable, but too
slow be be usefull.
So, I'm pretty sure it is a threading problem, but I am worried that I
get no error messages in the log or elsewhere.

I have no problems patching the OGR provider myself, but I can't see
that anything goes wrong inside the OGR provider,
so I am looking for an approach to debug the rendering engine.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S